Monday, October 27, 2008

Laundry....may be hazardous to your health

So last Tuesday I was carrying laundry up the stairs when all the sudden I felt a popping in my back, and I couldn't really walk. So I went and layed down for a min thinking it would go away, and it wasn't, so I got up to take some Advil, and I was standing at the sink and it popped again, and I couldn't move. So I layed on the bed in pain, all the time I was talking to my friend Debbie. So I decided to call Brett and tell him, what was happening. And he told me to go to the Dr if I needed to. So I called an made an appointment and called my friend Candace, and bless her and her daughter, they took me to the Dr. It was her daughters b-day and they were going to Chuckie Cheese, and put it off to take me. So I went to the Dr and after bending and twisting me, he said it looked like I slipped a disk. I was confused, because my back didn't hurt so much as my right hip and leg. He said that was because the disk slipped and was sitting on my nerves. So needless to say, I have never been in so much pain in my life. So Candace took me home and got me medicine. Thanks goodness for pain killers. I hate how they make you feel, but the pain went away, somewhat.
So Brett was in SLC working, so he did the next best thing, he sent him mom over to help with the kids. Candace brought dinner in that night. I can't thank all the people that helped me out for the next couple of day. Debbie and Donna brought dinner in and Laura brought it in another night. My mom came up one morning and help out to.
I am feeling better now. The Dr said it could take up to 2 months to feel better. I hope not. But he kids have been a great help. Colt is becoming quite the little cook and cleaner. He will do any job in the house you ask him to, but don't ask him to clean his room. He does not like that.
Soo... Any way Thank to everyone who has helped out, I don't know what I would have done with out you.

2 comments:

Britney said...

SOOOOO, how come I didn't know about ANY of this??? I could've (and still can) helped out! Let me know what you need me to do!

Debbie said...

I'm always happy to help out my handicapped friends. :)