Friday, October 10, 2008

Chuckie cheese

Last night we went to Chuckie Cheese for Hunters Birthday. We had a fun time. It was a little crazy there. SIerra was not scared of Chuckie, until I told her to give him a hug, and she didn't want to do that.



Hunter brought his best friend Nick



I was playing skee ball, and all the sudden I had 40,000 point. I didn't know I had gotten that many, and then it just kept spitting out tickets. I got a 122 tickets. I was so suprised


Even Brett got in the fun. Brett got the high score for the football game.

2 comments:

JenWright said...

It's great to see your busy, growing family. I'm glad you keep a blog so I can keep up with you. love, jen

Britney said...

That's too funny! We went to Chuck E Cheese last night (Friday)! It was so crazy busy, but we had a good time!