Saturday, October 4, 2008

General Conference


Today McKenna sang in General conference. It was such a neat experience for her. Her favorite part was at the end when Pres Monson waved at them and gave them a thumbs up. She said that a lot of the other general authorities gave them a thumbs up. She was only on tv once, that is if you have wide screen. They showed her in "The Light Divine", kind of at the first. I saw her on the screen, and was excited that we saw her. When we came home, we watched it, and we could not see her at all. We watched it like 3 or 4 time, and I was getting frustrated, because I know I saw her. Then I saw a shot, and it occured to me that in the conference center, you see it in wide screen, so at home, if you don't have wide screen you couldn't see her. So I called my sister, who has wide screen, and she could see her. So Tim, my bro in law got on his computer and you could see her on the Internet also. So she was very excited that she could see herself. So I was so excited that I copied the picture and emailed it to everyone. She could have had a little more time on tv, but the girl behind her wanted her to trade her places, so she did, and that girl was on a couple of time. She was disappointed that she changed her places. but she is ok with it now. She thought is was pretty cool to sing to the whole world. We are so proud of her. This is the picture of her, that you would see on tv, if you have wide screen.

1 comment:

Britney said...

Good job McKenna! I bet it was such an awesome experience...one you'll never forget! Make sure you write about it in your journal!