Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Birthday McKenna

Happy Birthday McKenna. It was actually yesterday. on Fathers day. I can't believe that she is 12. It seems like yesterday she was born. She has grown into such a beautiful young women. I am so proud of her and how hard she works and is always so kind to everyone. She loves life and is full of energy. She had her first day of Young Womens. She was so excited to go, even though she has already gone to girls camp.




She is always smiling and taking care of everyone.




She plays the violin, piano and love gymnastics.



Happy Birthday Kenny, We love you.




2 comments:

Jackie said...

Hi,

Hi how are all of you?

Adrie Peterson said...

Ann Jillene,
This was a cute post. I don't know why I didn't see it before. Your McKenna is absolutely adorable! I've loved getting to know your family better!