Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Sierra

Today my baby turned 6. I can't even believe that she is that old. She was only 4lbs 10 oz, when she was born. The day we brought her home, McKenna who was 5 went and got one of her dolls and said "look they are the same size." She was such a sweet baby and so full of life. If she likes you she likes you to the extreme. You say a persons name that she likes and she gets so excited. She LOOOVES dolls. She has about 20 of them and it is still not enough. My mom took her birthday shopping and I called my mom to see what she got and my mom said guess. I said a baby doll. And she said yes. That is what she wanted. So then Nana took her shopping and she got yet another baby doll. They all have names and she loves them all.
She is so full of life. We love her so much, and I think that lilfe would be really dull with out he around. We love You Sierra Happy Birthday!!!!









4 comments:

Brett and AnnJillene said...

see is so cute

Jackie said...

I can still remember how TINY she was when she was first born and Tyler was leaving for his mission too at the same time. Time just flies and they grow up so fast. Love the picture with her and Hunter together that is so cute.

Debbie said...

Maybe she'll give you 8 grandchildren when she gets bigger since she is a baby lover.

Cami said...

awwww so cute!!! are you sure you don't want another one? you make them so well......tell her i love her the mostest!!!