Monday, September 29, 2008

Ouray Colorado

2 weekends ago Brett and I went with some friends to Ouray Colorado, riding our 4 wheelers. Let me tell you, Colorado has some mountains. We rode 4 wheelers for 3 1/2 days. The first day we went riding, my 4 wheeler broke, but luckly our friends mom didn't want to drive, so I got to ride hers the rest of the time. I was so beautiful. they have these huge mountains with little towns in the valleys. We saw alot of old mining town. It is amazing how small there houses were. My mother in law came and stayed with the kids, so I didnt have to worry about them. We had a great time. here are some of the picutes.


2 comments:

Debbie said...

That top picture looks like a postcard. Very Rustic!

Britney said...

How fun! Cody and I need to quit having babies so we can do stuff like this and not feel guilty for leaving the kids! LOL!